Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jean Skirt


Woo Hoo!! I finished something! This skirt was so easy to make. The little girl is so happy, as she helped with the design process.

The original directions called for cutting the legs off to make it a short skirt, and then using the legs to fill in the skirt. MB wanted it longer and helpe me locate another hand-me-down pair of jeans that she was never going to wear - I agreed, the waistband was kind of ugly. Anyway, the contrast looks really cool. This look is totally MB.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I have a non-jean-wearing 6yo, who has probably 7 pairs of hand-me-down jeans. Time for a sewing lesson!

J-Lynn said...

Oh this is SO cute and so unique! I'll have to show my 7yo, she'll love it! She only wears pigtails in 3's or 4's btw, never just 2. ;-)

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.