Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictures!!!

I told you that I we got a camera for Christmas. Well, I keep playing with it trying to learn all the new bells & whistles. While I have not gotten any perfect shots, I can find beauty in my trials and errors. Since it has been so long since I have posted any pictures, here you go. Forgive the mess...it is Christmas after all. We really did clean up the house this past weekend.

Who me? Sneaking all the chocolate...

Katie showing off the gap from where her tooth had to be removed in November.

Mary trying out the Dance Party game on the Nintendo Wii.

The annual big cousin wrestling match at Grandmommy's house.

Emily got a penguin, it kind of disappears into the background. But I like this feature of being able to darken the background.

Mary with her puppet. This is what a family room looks like when the grandparents arrive bearing even more gifts.

Have I mentioned how thrilled I am to have a camera again!!!

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Melora said...

Fun pictures -- looks like that camera has some neat features. I love Robbie's curls! (and very glad to read that he will outgrow the seizures!)
Katie bought a Wii with her life savings about 6 months ago, and I was surprised at what a fun thing it has turned out to be. I didn't realize they had a Dance Revolution to go with it.
Happy New Year!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.