Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back to the Beach

Updated to add photo of the moon rising...
We are back at the beach visiting family and chilling out. My sister and niece, whom live on the west coast, flew in last night. We all drove down here together today. I'm hoping to get in plenty of beach time with the children. Tonight, we are going to head out and watch the moon rise. It is supposed to be pretty spectacular, with a larger than normal appearance.

I have my camera, so I will be checking in and out through the week.

Peace,

Amy

We walked down to the sound and watched the full moon rising. With the forest fires burning to the north of us, the atmosphere is really 'dirty' and gave the moon a strong red glow.

It would be so much better if I had a camera capable of taking night pictures.

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.