Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Break

I am probably going to take a little break until things resume some sort of normalcy around here. I am not totally going to stop blogging but there just might be some long breaks between posts.

We are doing school only as we can and only with the basics. As much as I want to do history and science I am finding it very hard to have the energy and the focus. The girls are having a kind of hard transition with some of the new things we are doing, and I am too. I don't want this blog to become some sort of depressive journal about me. It is supposed to be about the fun things we do together - and recently that has been somewhat lacking (probably more my perspective than anything else).

I am having a lot of people stop by and do not know who they are, and well that makes me kind of nervous also about what I should share.

Anyway, I will still try to read and say-up-to-date with everyone else and comment.

Peace,

Amy

3 comments:

Dy said...

Well, you'd better bring a cup o' something and hang out on the front porch if you aren't blogging. Otherwise Jess is going to have to haul her big ol' preggo body and herd o' kids down here, where we can caravan to your place just to check up on you. And believe me, you don't want to have to prepare that much food! ;-)

Enjoy your recalibration time. Live each day intentionally and specifically and you'll find the groove for each of you. I honestly believe that. In the meantime, I'll be praying for you guys and looking forward to seeing you either here or on the front porch, ok?

Dy

Amy said...

Gosh, Dy. I am touched. I will stay in touch - in fact now that I am taking a break I have all these things flowing through my mind to write about - go figure.

I am really touched by your threat to come visit. I thought you got hives or something when you throught of coming to North Carolina. ;) But you and Jess are always welcomed to come visit.I am really waiting for your open house at the forever house.

Amy

J-Lynn said...

Hey, I have a SIL in North Carolina ya know. ;-)

Yes Amy, email if you need anything and keep us all updated VIA the blog also when you get a chance.

HUGS and prayers for you all daily.

Jess

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.