Sunday, November 13, 2005

definition of insanity...

doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Please ignore the time, but I just couldn't stop thinking about this comic strip that I had hanging on my wall through college and once I got a job. I just recently decluttered, and I kind of miss it.



You see, Calvin is talking about luck. You are either lucky or unlucky, and while he is discussing this he rides right over the edge and falls in the pricker bushes -- just like the day before.

This is the crazy life I remember in high school and early college. I thought I just had really bad luck. Actually it was only a really hard head.


Amy

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

Amen! You always have great profound thoughts. Thanks for sharing the comic strip!

Aren't we "lucky" we have His grace? lol

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.