Friday, April 15, 2011

Making a list and checking it twice

We've decided to go to the beach next week for 'Spring Break'. We don't really follow the school calendar or even think about the school calendar, but when activities started being canceled next week I figured it would be a good time to get out of town.

The downside of planning a week away is getting done all the stuff that needs to be done before we go. I still need to finish the dresses for Easter (have not even started Mary's), finish planting some of the garden, laundry, spend time with kids, clean up around the house. Throw in a couple of soccer games, a softball game and getting DH to replace the brake pads on my van.

Not a horrid list, but then for some reason my body has decided to become sensitive to NC allergens this season. Never been one to be bothered by allergies, this year I feel like a brick wall has hit me. It has been difficult the past couple of days just to think and move.

Woke up this morning and the headache wasn't so bad. Hoping that I can knock out a lot of that list before I fall back into bed tonight.

Peace

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.