Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hands Full...of Love

"You really have your hands full." Since I have been pregnant with number four I have been getting this comment from strangers or aquaintances. It doesn't bother me that much, as I have been getting this comment from friends since my oldest turned two. And, it is true. I do have my hands full. I have never been happier!!

I stayed at home with one, when she was small. Worked full-time later with that one and had another one. Finally came home and then got pregnant with three. My busy, multi-tasking, never-know-what-will-happen-next days are the best I have ever had in any of those periods of my life.

So, yes, my hands are almost always full. Full of one of my babies. Full of food I am cooking or serving. Full of a book I am reading to the girls. Full of games and toys to play. Full of laundry to wash.

I LOVE having my hands full.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Kate said...

The great saying goes "Better full than empty!"
Amen to what you said!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.