Thursday, June 08, 2006

I am in the process of making changes to our home telecommunications systems. Just yesterday we moved from DSL to cable broadband. Our phones and cell phones are in the process of being switched.

When we were going to move I had investigated using the different systems from the ones we had been using for nearly four years. So, I figured at a savings of nearly $100 a month, not including the new customer discounts for limited times, why not change anyway.

Eventually a bunch of my old pictures on the blog will disappear, due to losing my photo file location I had been using.

Now, I am off to update the thousands of places I feel like I have linked to my email.

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.