Thursday, September 21, 2006

Minor Troubles

I have spent the majority of the past two days laying flat on my back. Good thing my 'substitute' was still in town.

Apparently a UTI can flare into major pain in 24 hours, and then start contractions (especially if one is prone to pre-term labor). So, I have been laying around feeling pretty useless while waiting for antibiotics to take affect.

This morning I woke up feeling a thousand times better. Still spending the majority of time on the sofa. But, I was able to do lessons with the girls this morning. That felt good. Mom was able to leave to go home for a few days - she took K with her - and will be back on Monday.

I am now faced with restricted activity for the next couple of weeks - but at least I can get up and do things again.

Peace,

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. UTIs are terrible!

Dy said...

EEK! {{hugs}} Take care of yourself, sweetie.
Dy

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.