Friday, November 20, 2009

So I can remember

I should be organizing all the stuff I unloaded from the car, but this is so much more fun. We just got back from a whirlwind trip to the beach. I had a thing to go to for a friend on Wednesday night and we just decided that it would be nice to hang out for an extra day.

For this trip I decided to introduce them to one of my favorite places: the beach in the fall at sunset. As a teen, many sunsets would find me walking along the sand finding peace in the only place I could at that age. For my kids I thought building sand castles and watching the sunset would be up their alley. Silly mommy...

It started off well enough





But then took a decidedly memorable turn


That was just too much fun for the girls

He thought they will a little crazy...


They thought it was great swimming in the ocean in November.

What a wonderful sunset at the beach for me...

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.