Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Somedays it is all about entertaining him

Planning school, teaching school and making sure the girls stay on task is not the most difficult part of my day. Lately, he has been very into taking things apart. It isn't unusual for me to find a screwdriver hidden away in his room, along with batteries removed from his toys or other things actually deconstructed.

It has become my mission to find ways to entertain him in my line of vision, while I teach the older ones. I felt really lucky when I pulled the mega blocks out for him yesterday and he spent the entire day building garages for his cars. We had a great school day!!

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.