Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me


Today is my birthday, and I just found out that I was reviewed today. Thank you for the nice things you said Kim.

My mom came up for my birthday and asked me what I wanted to do. "Take the girls to the museum." So we invited one of MB's friends and headed up to the Museum of Life and Sciences, a favorite of mine.

It was very, very nice!! The butterfly house was excellent and for the first time did not feel like I was going to die of heat exhaustion when we were in the house. The displays the butterflies put on were wonderful and I only wish I could have taken a picture, but I was to caught up in the moment to think about it then.

Having a friend with MB was also great and really allowed my mom and I to divide and conquer K and little EM.

Tonight we will be having take out from my favorite restaurant, I really did not want to go out to eat and would rather spend the time at home with the family.

Here are the pictures from today.

The first one is for Tenn and her son.



MB watching an insect eat through a microscope.


A Baby Bear and his snuggli


A Woodchuck saying Hi!



I have to say the animals were extremely active today. Much better than when I normally go and all are sleeping.

We have been getting back in track with school some this week and except for today's field trip we have completed math, phonics and geography everyday. MB is so much better when she has something to do, even if she doesn't act like she wants to do it.

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.