Monday, June 20, 2005

Question for computer people

I have a question for you blogger pros/ computer gurus out there. I normally use Netscape on my desktop for blogging, but since I finally got my laptop back I have been doing a few things on there using IE. This morning when I went to my blog using IE, the sidebar is all messed up, it is all the way down on the bottom of the page; but on my desktop it looks fine.

Readers out there: Is my blog layout messed up?

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Amy

1 comment:

another lisa said...

I know one time when my layout got all screwed up - I had to republish the entire blog... then it was fine... that also fixed a time when comments didn't work right.... good luck!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.