Thursday, February 28, 2008

Present from the Kids

The big girls got to go visit their grandmother yesterday afternoon while I tried to catch up on some sleep during nap time. They went off with a bag full of craft goodies and came home with these tissue paper flowers. Mary even added some of her g'mom's perfume (not that I can smell it right now).

Unfortunately, I'm still under the weather even this morning. DH came home and took over last night allowing me to sleep for 12 hours. Today I am swigging Tussin an OJ hoping that this will pass soon. We are trying to save DH's time off, so unless the dizziness of yesterday afternoon returns I'm going to try to sludge through today as best as I can. Movies anyone?

Peace,
Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.