Friday, December 16, 2005

Sorry...

I said that I would be back on Monday and here it is Friday. I have been having a pretty tough week and have spent very little time on the computer. We are on winter vacation, so no real organized learning is going on right now - which is a good thing since my mood has been so very dim.
This week, after more than 6 weeks of fretting I decided to try St. John Wort. Hopefully in the next week or so my mood will stabilize a little.

MB's birthday was on Tuesday - she is 6. I can't believe how big and grown-up she is becoming. Unfortunately, Tuesday was the pits for me. But, we managed to pull together a family party. MB and I made her cake and she wanted to decorate it all by herself. My in-laws came over for the party. So, thankfully, it was nice and relaxed.

She received a pair of in-line skates and then we had a couple of freezing cold and rainy days - so she has been skating in the house. Driving me to insanity. Today it was sunny and warmer so I have made her play outside.

I am sitting here trying to get into the holiday spirit. I need to clean my house and on my list for today I am supposed to wrap four presents - but it just isn't happening.

This post is just too moody, so I will end it here. I will check back in soon.

Peace

Amy

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

Amy, hugs to you. Praying for peace and comfort. Make sure you don't lapse on the SJW, it's dependent on your consistency of taking it. Also, if you decide to go off of it wean yourself slowly.

HUGS

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.