Saturday, December 10, 2005

Waiting on the Plane

I have been really bad about getting on-line this week. It has been a tough week on a lot of fronts. The main one being that we have been without hubby and daddy this week. But, I have been so very blessed with people helping me with the girls and providing warm, dry places where we can go play and hang out so the days (and nights) don't seem so long.

The girls have been really great. They have had their moments, but not nearly as ba as I had imagined it before. Now, we will know what to expect in January when hubby has to do this again.

Hubby should be home tonight. He had plane problems and issues with getting other flights so they are actually coming home 24 hours later than planned. And, to finish off the week I had to take MB to the doctor today to find out that she has strep.

I cannot believe all the relief I feel over just surviving this week. I did not realize I was dreading it as much as I was.

School is done for the year, unless MB asks for us to work on something (like she did at the docs today). We have reviewed and I feel really good about what we have accomplished, especially considering the Fall that we (I) have had.

We will be spending the day tomorrow with DH. So, I will be back on Monday.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

I'm so glad DH is back home! I do this on a semi-regular basis and it doesn't really get any easier, I'm glad it's only once in awhile for you guys!

I'm so proud you guys finished school! We've falling so behind over here. You have done great this Fall Amy - congrats!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.