Monday, April 17, 2006

It Is Done!

Well it took a long weekend to finally find out what was going on, but this morning I have finally heard back and we are officially out of the contract to sell our house. I know to most people this would be bad. But DH and I are so relieved. We cannot really put a finger on it, why in particular we are so relieved. But, apparently, both of us being so relieved in general is a good thing. A God-given blessing.

Now, we have a chance to step back and determine what we really want, what we need and where we are supposed to be going in this journey. I have some vague ideas regarding next steps, but honestly I am so tired right now I don't even want to start working on them for the next few days. I just want to take the time right now to enjoy God's gifts that we have already received.

I also had my first doctor's appointment today. Everything is looking great. I even got my first glimpse at "version 4." My doctor always does an early internal ultrasound to determine a more "exact" due date and check heartbeat. This is the latest I have ever had this done so it is interesting to see how well formed, and large this baby already is. It waved at me and was very busy dancing around. Because the baby measured large, and I am certain of the date of my LMP - the doctor told me that I am due on 10/29 - but I will probably go early (I always go early).

It has been a really nice morning all in all. Good house news, good baby news and the public school kids are out for the day and my two oldest are being well entertained with the passel of kids hanging out at my house.

I will try to have Easter pictures later today.

Peace,

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the good news. I hope you can figure out what to do with house and, of course, that all will be well with baby!

Kate said...

Well look on the sunny side - your house was touched up and even painted in some areas! Taking that burden off your back was meant to be. Especially with you being prego! Glad to read the pregnancy is going well so far. Are you going to find out what it is?

Sorry for my other comments - I was reading April 2005 instead of 2006 so my comments were probably on old news! See how far behind I am on life?!! Have a good night!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.