Saturday, July 21, 2007

Seven Hours for Book 7

We avoided the HP parties last night, but our local grocery store was having a small neighborhood party. We didn't go to that either, but DH did find out that they were receiving 300 copies. We figured since we were so close to 2 B&N and 2 Borders, and a Target and a Walmart, that the gorcery store would be a good spot to get a quick copy. DH headed over about 11:55 and was home at 12:05. Being the smart man that he is he immediately handed off possession of the book to me. I read until 2am, when I couldn't keep my eyes opened. DH got up with the kids this morning, so I slept until 9. Upon awakening I returned to the book. I finished the last word, in the last Harry Potter book at a little after 2 this afternoon.

Sniff, Sniff.

Now I just need to purchase the Audio Recording.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Deb said...

Here is my daughter's HP Book 7 experience at my blog:

http://mariposario.blogspot.com/2007/07/harry-potter-and-midnight-madness.html

Deb

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.