Friday, February 11, 2005

The Bug is Here

We have been infected with the flu bug. Thankfully it is the snotty, coughing, throat on fire bug and not intestinal (if you know what I mean). My dh was the first to succumb to it nearly 3 weeks ago, then Kate. MB fell victim earlier this week, and I was knocked down yesterday. This thing hangs around. My dh is still coughing and sniffling. The girls have had days that they feel great, then the next day they can't breath. I know that I am in for the long haul.

I feel better this morning, it is amazing what 10 straight uninterrupted hours of sleep will do when you are used to getting by on six interrupted hours. I am sure by the end of the day I will feel puny again. But like the Little Engine that Could "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

Peace

Amy

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

We just got over that flu bug, took us several weeks as well! Here's hoping this week is it for you guys!! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

We have a stomach bug around here. Luckily, it's all coming out of the bottom end. The diaper changing of the two little ones is a bit scarey, but I'm surviving. :)

I also just read your blog about scheduling. You are so right, schedules and routines are VERY important. I recently blogged about schedules. You may glean some ideas. I know I do from other people's schedules...

The direct link to my blog about schedules is at:
http://genuineprofit.lifewithchrist.org/permalink/9594

Get well soon! :)

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.