Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Un-exciting Life

I really do not mind having a un-exciting life - it cuts down on the stress hormones. Recently I have been struggling with what to write about. The blog is supposed to be about life with my three daughters and homeschooling, but the most exciting things (to me) going on has been the different household projects I have been able to complete recently. I am generally not this productive.

School is still going, but it has fallen into its routine. And, while I am still not totally comfortable and confident, questioning my methods for various things a half-dozen times a day, things are progressing in a generally calm manner. We have our daily highs and our daily lows, generally falling somwhere above the mid-point on my satisfaction scale. This being the case, it would become so very boring to hear about it constantly.

My household projects could be interesting if say, they involved a major change to our house - like say, the kitchen upgrade I am waiting for. But, I hate to admit how excited I am that I actually got to sort my girls fall/winter clothes before they actually had to wear shorts in 50-degree weather (not that that will happen anytime soon - but it has happened in the past to me). Or how this evening I gave my husband a tour of our den to show him how well our steam cleaner worked on the carpet in there - all while quivering with excitement. It is sad really that these are the things that I am becoming excited over.

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.