Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sisterly Love

MB and K stopped taking baths together some months ago, mainly my own decision as they flooded the bathroom with water everytime they were in the bath together. Tonight as K was taking her bath I overheard their laughter and chatter. Looking in I saw that while not taking a bath together, MB had decided to wash K's hair for her. They were having a grand time with it. Chattering away as only sisters can.

My heart flipped with this moment. I prayed then and there that they might remain good friends as they grow together and don't grow apart as some sisters do.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

another lisa said...

Although my girls have had their arguments over the years, I have had some moments like this recently when I see them listening to music together, or laughing and talking while washing dishes... they are 15, 19 and 21 now and I think (hope) they have a foundation for a great future friendship.

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.