Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Questions they will ask...

and the answers I will track down.

In attempt to track down information for MB's latest, off-the-wall and out-of-the-blue questions I have come across the site titled Trivia.

The first question I had to answer was about gas. No, not the gas that we are now using our retirement savings to pay for, but the gas that animals produce. Why does it stink?

The second was what makes the rumbling sound she hears in her tummy. Well, besides the smart answer I wanted to give her about turning up her nose at the last three meals I had prepared I found this answer.

I think it is a very neat site to start using to answer all those questions that I am left stumbling over.

Peace

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.