Wednesday, April 20, 2005

School Experience

Today MB's preschool went on a field trip to see a Kindergarten class. I thought about just keeping her home today, but MB expressed a desire to go and I thought that she should a least have a reference for what a K classroom and elementary school is like. Also, I admit it was easier since I had already scheduled EM's check-up for today.

Conversation upon picking up MB from school:

Me: "How was the trip?"

MB: "I was good, I didn't talk or run around."

Me: "Well, what did you see? What did you do?"

MB: "I don't remember."

Me: "Okay"

Later in the car....

MB: "I remember something."

Me: "Yeah, what was it?"

MB: "There is a library in the school. Isn't that neat."

Me: "That is neat."

MB: "But it isn't as big as our library."

Me: "Did the school look like fun?"

MB: "Uhn-uh." Shrugging Shoulders

So I guess I shouldn't have worried so much about her going to visit the school. It doesn't seem to have made much of an impression on her.

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.