Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Free Baby Stuff

I am trying to figure out what to do with the infant things that are taking up room in EM's bedroom. I thought that perhaps there might be a displaced family from Hurricane Katrina that will be having a baby this fall or winter that will need baby goods once they are settled. I will ship these goods once they have a place to be.

I would like to offer a very neutural bassinet (white eyelet material) with mattress and covers. It is on wheels and fits easily between standard doorways. It was used very, very little with my two youngest girls and is in great condition.

I also have bags of infant clothes for a little girl. Mainly Carter brand. I have 0-3 mos sleepers, 3-6 mos sleepers (mid-south winter weight), 3-6 mos spring clothes, 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9 mos onsie t-shirts.

I also have an infant bathing tub, a front-pack carrier and a nojo sling.

If you know of anyone who might need these in the future please let me know. I understand that people are dealing with immediate survival needs right now, but I thought I would put this out there for future reference.

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.