Monday, February 20, 2006

Breath In, Breath Out

The pictures have been taken. I am so happy that it is over. I stress for 2 weeks over someone to take pictures of my house, and it takes him 20 minutes to do the job, sigh.

In honor of my house being the neatest that it has probably ever been and probably ever will I give you a picture tour of our house.

The Outside



Our Entry



I LOVE my door. I will miss this door!

The Den as part of the den/office combo



The Office



My Desk



Notice that one can actually see the top of the desk ;)

The Kitchen



The Eating "Nook"



Family Room



Hall Bath (aka Girls' Bath)



EM's Room


MB & K's Room



Master Bedroom



I hope you have enjoyed this tour of the house. Now sell house! SELL!!

Peace,

Amy

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

That is such a cozy house. I'm sending sale vibes your way!

Kate said...

Wow - you did such a great job on painting the paneling! It looks like it's ready to sell. Hopefully it will go fast! Have you found a new house yet or have some in mind?

Dy said...

Amy, you have done an amazing job on that house! It's darling! It looks so warm and inviting - you've really done yourself proud, lady!

I'd miss that door, too. It's gorgeous! Love the glasswork in it. :-)

Dy

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.