Tuesday, February 28, 2006

You know you have been pregnant a few times when during the course of preparing lunch you can lean over the kitchen sink - gag - and go right back to fixing lunch.

The Question has already begun being asked. What is The Question you ask me? In my case it is "Is MB going to public school next year?" The answer as far as I am concerned is No! Sending a child to school, especially my oldest will do nothing to reduce my stress. I learned that one when I was pregnant with EM and MB was in preschool. That was awful. Additionally I am able to take a lot of strength and ideas from all of you out there these past years that have had children and kept right on going. When I grow up I want to be like you.

One a side note: I find having an infant in the house much less stressful than say having a 14 mos old who is bound and determined to explore, open, take apart anything and everything they can get their hands on.

Yesterday was a nice, quiet day. After I had finished running some numbers trying to figure out an offer on the house and talking to the agent, we decided not to submit one yesterday. Nothing else has been submitted. We are going to make a decision later today about whether or not to submit an offer.

What is holding me back is this sense that although this house is great and it meets all our needs and many of our wants, that it isn't the one. I can't put words on why I feel that way, but I just do.

The girls were great. In the morning they played dress up and put on dancing shows for me. Even little EM. It is so neat watching her fit right in with her big sisters and try to do what they do. They did free writing and free drawing and then lunch time.

MB chose to watch HP and the Chamber of Secrets for lunch. So, after eating and putting EM own for her nap my eyes were all but slamming shut. I laid down to watch the movie with the girls and promptly fell asleep. I slept for about 30 minutes put it was all I needed to re-charge my batteries.

We did school work during the rest of EM's nap. The girls did some arts & crafts, and then cleaned up after themselves!!! As a reward we headed out to the park for some play time. It was not all that warm, but manageable. The girls had fun. Found other kids and organized a game of hide & seek/tag. EM and I spent most of the time in the sandbox. She loves the texture of sand and can spen hours in there.

The rest of the evening was good, except for bath time - otherwise known as flood the bathroom time. The girls were all in their bedrooms by 9:30 and I know I fell asleep to the background sounds of 24 - so it was before 10.

I am off to enjoy today.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it really like this?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone vicodin[/url][/b]

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.