Friday, February 10, 2006

Now That I Have A Minute

This week I have been so busy. DH was out of town and with my mom here full-time I took advantage of the time to do some work on the house. The girls' bedroom has turned out so nice. It is a beautiful shade of lavender, that looks like a light gray in some lights. It is neutral, yet gives the room some character and hides some of the wall flaws.

Other things I have accomplished have been changing out some door knobs and door pulls. reorganizing toys in the girls' room and cleaning out the black hole beneath my bathroom sink.

I don't know if we will ever get this house on the market. The more things I do the more things I see that need to do. At some point I am just going to have to put it on the market and then keep working on it. It will never be "perfect" so I just need to get over that now. I can put off putting it on the market for ever if I keep this up.

I found out that for valentine's day, DH is giving me a cleaning crew. I was wondering how I was ever going to get that deep-down-grimey cleaning done and chase the kids and keep up with the clutter. So, we are going to have a cleaning service come and do that for us. It almost makes me feel giddy.

The troops are back from having the hair cuts. I need to get back to work.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Gem said...

Our crew got haircuts yesterday too!

What a Valentine's Day gift! Maybe I should convince Hubby to put the house on the market for a little while, just to get the cleaning crew, then say "Oh, nevermind". Probably not!!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.