Friday, March 31, 2006

I didn't think it was this warm

Yesterday was a beautiful day. It has finally started to warm-up a little. I didn't check the thermometer but I personally did not find it warm enough to go with bathing suits as a form of dress. Apparently my girls did. They begged me to let them go play outside in their bathing suits, and being a parent who believes in natural consequences when it comes to things like this, agreed. I figured that they would be back inside within a few minutes wanting to change. Mom was wrong!

The girls had a blast playing outside, in their suits until it was time to go run errands. I had to go out and shut the hose off, because really it isn't quite warm enough for that yet - no matter that my daughter who was turning blue and shivering wanted to argue that point with me.

Here are a couple of pictures as odes to Spring and a reminder that Summer will be upon us very quickly.




Today is supposed to be even nicer. I am thinking about a walk around the lake after the glass people finish fixing our window this morning.

Here is a picture of EM. She loves playing dress up with the big girls nearly as much as they like to dress her up.



I realized as I uploaded these pictures that I have not taken pictures since the beginning of February. So many cute things have occurred, but I have been such a bad picture taker. I need to get back on the ball.

Have a great Friday!

Peace,

Amy

4 comments:

Kate said...

oh my goodness!!! they are soooo cute! they are so ready for the pool like mine are. yesterday, i think the countdown began as they asked me - "how many more days until the pool opens?"

J-Lynn said...

THey are SO sweet! ANd I just LOVE that bright red - I smile everytime I see it.

Dy said...

Um, yeah, it has been a while - wasn't that little one a BABY just... just... YESTERDAY!?!? ;-) Em has really grown a lot. They're all so precious. Love the swimsuit attire. The boys are ready to don theirs tomorrow when we head to an outing w/ friends. It's been warm lately!

Anonymous said...

free house cam

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.