Monday, March 06, 2006

I just want to close my eyes for a couple of minutes. Plllleeeasssee. I think I could nod off right here at the computer. Unfortunately what I have to do is go put clothes on, yeah I know it is after 5:30 pm, but I actually have to go out to dinner tonight with my husband and some people from work. I am sitting here procrastinating. I am looking forward to the dinner, you know going somewhere where they don't ask "do you want to supersize that?" But, I am not looking forward to going back and trying to find something in my closet that still fits me.

I am not one of those lucky people that can go on for months and weeks before the body starts to change shape, since baby #2 it has been nearly instantaneous. Not nearly enough to put me into maternity clothes, but enough that I find my sweats and yoga pants the most comfortable thing to have on. And, although yoga pants are perfectly acceptable attire here in yuppie-ville, I don't think they make just the right statement for a business dinner.

Today was a good day even though I did not get a good nap. With it raining and cold all day I figured I had a choice, run after the kids picking up after them continually or just have fun with them and clean up tomorrow morning. I decided on the later. It was a good choice!! We got a lot of school work done, built castles and so on.

Better go make myself pretty,

Peace

Amy

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

In hindsight those tired days go by quick. If that helps any. Tristan is just shy of 3 months already! Remember how fast my pregnancy went by? Yours is going by just as fast, it just doesn't feel that way...LOL

HUGS

Kate said...

Look forward to a beautiful weekend coming up - almost 80 degrees - you can get out and feel refreshed!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.