Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'll Whine If I Want To

I really don't want to, but I am just so frustrated. I am tired, I am hormonal and my house is on the market. It is on the market for more than *I* think it should be, but my personal opinions really didn't seem to matter here. I am finding it so hard to keep up - and it isn't with the clutter. It is with the fingerprints and the dirty smears on the walls and doors. I no sooner get the dust up then it is settling again. I even vaccumed the ceiling yesterday and saw little dust bunnies forming yet again today. It is wearing me out, and this so I can be ready for that one showing we have each week where they come in to say that it is either too cluttered or the price is too high for the updates that need to be done.

The clutter I am working on, but considering there are five in this house there is only so much I can do. The house is not going to be some type of showplace and I can't move the kids out for weeks. The updates, well yeah - that's why I think the house is too high also. There are updates that could be done. Do the absolutely need to be done to live here - NO, but there are a number of things that I would have liked to be able to have done and we just couldn't. But come on buyers - give us an offer we are willing to negotiate.

Anyway, it is the end of the day and I am just tired. Too much going on and I am just feeling at the end of my rope.

Peace,

Amy

2 comments:

Dy said...

{{hugs}}
Dy

J-Lynn said...

({({({({({(hugs)})})}))})})
Amy!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.