Thursday, March 30, 2006

Updating Sidebar

I took advantage of this morning and I finally got around to updating my sidebar and fixing some broken links.

I just have to pause and say to you that have introduced yourselves to me and those that I read - I have really enjoyed getting to know ya'll in a virtual way over the past year. I never really knew how much this site was going to support me in this first year homeschooling and all the stuff that has happened. Everyone has different strategies and different aspects of being home and homeschooling, and I believe that I have gleaned so many worthwhile things from everyone's blogs. So thank you so very much for putting yourselves out there.

And, to Jess, who no longer has a blog - I really miss you and I miss hearing about your family. I had to take the link down because every morning I have wanted to come in here and click on it. Please drop me a note or comment and let me know everything is okay.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Kate said...

You're so sweet. I've so enjoyed reaing yours and hope to meet you someday when we are in Cary. It's a good thing you wrote this because it reminded me I wanted to add a few links to my sidebar and when I was there this morning, I realized I had a few that were not showing (yours was one) where I left off part of the address. Actually I messed uo 5 links! I'm so not tech savy! Have a wonderful WARM weekend!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.