Friday, May 06, 2005

Breaktime

I have been really good today about my computer time. Except for hopping on this morning to make sure a deposit had been made so I could go grocery shopping this is the first I have been on the computer. (Patting myself on back)

Today, was dark, cold and rainy. It is Friday after all. I of course expected the big girls to sleep in. Boy was I surprised when they woke with me for little EM's morning feeding. Oh well, it was a dream to get a few more hours of sleep.

After all were fed we headed out grocery shopping as I heard that the weather might even become worse in the afternoon. We did our monthly thing at BJ's. While we were there I had MB pick out something for her since I had to buy something for the other two on this trip. I was happy to see that she chose a magnet science kit over the Princess book with make-up.

The Park Day was cancelled due to the weather so we came back home and made chocolate chip cookies. You will notice that I tend to do baking on Fridays, especially when the weather is ugh. While the cookies baked K and little EM took a nap, so MB and I pulled on the magnet kit and had a lot of fun just exploring it. There are a lot of experiements that will be fun to do when the kitchen table is not so trashed from other things.

MB and I also went over her a few math problems I had given her last night. Then she read another story to me. About that time K and little EM woke up. So they are supposed to be watching Mulan which I rented through Blockbuster, but instead are thoroughly irritating each other. But they do look pretty cute in their mid-summer sundresses (it is 50 degrees top outside) while begging for popsicles. It is May after all even if the weather doesn't act like it. Trust me, in a few weeks I will probably be complaining about the heat and humidity.

So while they listen to Mulan and irritate each other, I decided to hop on the computer for a little break.

So, break time is over.

Peace to all,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.