Friday, May 27, 2005

We're Back

We have returned from our mini-vacation. It was very nice and we are all glad to have MB back. The one who is happiest is our dog. We were afraid that she was very, very sick while MB was gone because she just kept moping around and would not eat. DH and I were really afraid that we were going to have to take her into the vet. As soon as we walked in the house and she heard MB, she began to wag her tail and has been peppier than anytime during the last week. I don't know what we are going to do with her when MB is gone for 2 weeks later this summer.

MB's trip went extremely well. She had a lot of fun and has caught the camping bug. I am hoping that we can do at least a couple quick camping trips to our local parks this summer to aquaint the girls with camping. I have been wanting to do it, but have been waiting for MB to become older and then to not be pregnant during the summer. So I believe we are good to go, at least to the campgrounds that are only about 30 minutes from home.

K's potty training is going very well and we even made it down to the beach on Wednesday without an accident. Since MB has returned to the family unit we have had a few more accidents, but K is still trying and I refuse to give up.

All is good. Now I just need to catch up on my reading.

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.