Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Seven Things

Tenniel tagged me for the Seven Things List. So here it is...

And, yes there were a few things that were the same as Tenn's.

Seven things to do before I die
1. Take a vacation in an RV with the family around the US
2. Have grandchildren and be able to enjoy spending time with them
3. Take a trip with just my mother to the British Isles
4. Study Cultural/Societal Anthropology
5. Memorize the preamble to the Constitution (have never been able to do it)
6. Learn to read Latin, Greek and Hebrew
7. Live at the beach again

Seven things I cannot do
1. Sing
2. Dance
3. Remember the names of songs
4. Throw away memorabilia
5. Ride a roller coaster, or any other fast/spinning/noisy ride
6. Eat Liver – uncontrollable gagging
7. Ice Skate


Seven things that attract me to my honey
1. His steadiness
2. His love for his family and friends
3. His jokes
4. His hair – dark, full and soft
5. His love for me and the girls
6. His pragmatatism – to counteract my dreaminess
7. Once I met him, no one else ever caught my eye

Seven things I say most often
1. Stop, No, Wait - remember I have a crawler and preschooler
2. Stop chewing on that – MB has this thing about putting something in her mouth
3. Just minute – normally I am wanted for something right as my hands are the most full, most dirty or I am otherwise indisposed
4. Stop climbing on that
5. Ginger – No! - because we also have a puppy
6. I don't know but I can look it up for you
7. Please find something to do by yourself for a few minutes – to MB who sometimes thinks my life is to be lived to entertain her

seven celebrity crushes
I can probably not do seven, but I will give a few I have had over the years:
1. Sean Connery – I hear his voice and I have to sit down and watch
2. Wil Wheaton, Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes – yes most of the male cast of Star Trek TNG, I had a real thing for this show in high school and college


Seven books you love
Most of these are series
1. Little House on the Prarie
2. The Bible
3. Ramona Books; Beverly Cleary
4. Gone With The Wind – Margaret Mitchell
5. Harry Potter Series – favorite Goblet of Fire
6. Jean M. Auel – Earth’s Children Series (if you can get past Clan of The Cave Bear, and some overly descriptive relationship things, the rest is a fairly good “what life could have been for stone age man.)
7. Little Women – Louise May Alcott

Seven movies you watch over and over again
1. Hunt For Red October
2. Sound of Music
3. Cheaper by the Dozen (original and Steve Martin version)
4. Harry Potter (all, so far)
5. Sweet Home Alabama
6. Midway
7. Swiss Family Robinson (yes, my choice)

I don't have anyone to tag. But if you do it let me know in my comments and I will come by and check it out.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Tenniel said...

Fun, Thanks for sharing

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.