Friday, March 11, 2005

The water glass according to Us

I will take a bite of Sarah's meme.

The water glass according to my family.

MB - It doesn't really matter if it is half-full or half-empty, but whatever I say everyone else better agree with me, because I am THE BOSS.

K - Ohhhh! Look! Water! Let me dump it so it will be empty. That will really drive MB nuts.

EM - Water. Glass. What are these things that these giants keep talking about, all I know about is the huge mammary gland, and it better be full.

DH - It is neither half-full, nor half-empty. Now will you stop worrying about it, honey!

Me - Half-full, but I am going to constantly check to make sure that it doesn't drop any lower.

That was fun! Thanks Sarah.

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.