Monday, January 09, 2006

2 - Things MeMe (per Jess)

Jess at Captured Thoughts has asked me to do this meme. And, well I have been kind of lazy and slacking and somewhat consumed by various house fantasies. So, here is my attempt.

2 names you go by:
1. Amy
2. Mommy (said repetitively in the loudest voice possible)

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Irish
2. Scottish
(but not Scot-Irish)


2 things that scare you:
1. Tornadoes (I can't even watch the beginning of the Wizard of Oz)
2. Heights

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Tension Tamer Tea
2. Lavender-Scented Hand Lotion

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. Sweater
(My personal uniform)

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Third Day (love their new album)
2. Def Leopard (I have pulled out some of my old high school rock music and have been doing house work to the music - it energizes me to do all the hard labor)

2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. The Sun is Shining - Third Day
2. Lord Move, Or Move Me - FFH

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Simple touches
2. Ability to trust with all your heart (I've kept this from Jess)

2 truths:
I feel like I have laid all my truths out their recently in my blog, I don't know what else to share
1. I don't make my bed
2. I am not sure if I am ready for a move or not.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. Humor
2. Eyes

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Poetry
2. Reading

2 things you want really badly:
I am just keeping Jess' - souns good to me
1. A bigger home
2. A family vacation - just fun, no visiting!


2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. A Cruise (just me and hubby)

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Find peace and serenity in my life as it is each day
2. Be published

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I sulk
2. I like to take long, hot peaceful baths


2 things you are thinking about now:
1. How tired I am an how early I have to get up to get the girls to the museum tomorrow
2. What I am going to write in my post about tomorrow

2 stores you shop at:
1. Grocery
2. Target

I don't know who to tag, so if you want to share let me know so I can come read :)

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Kate said...

That was fun to read. Are you moving locally? How far are you from Cary/Apex? I have a brother and sil there.

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.