Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gratuitous Picture Post

Since I am a mother and believe that my girls are the cutiest things, I had to share these pictures.


The first is EM. We will soon be missing her toothless grin that we have fallen in love with over the past 7 months. I took her for her 6 mos visit (1 month late) and the doctor noticed that she has two teeth about ready to break through.



Here is K, she is going through a princess, dress-up kick right now.


And finally, a really good picture of all three girls. I haven't had one of these since EM was a month old.



Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

Jess said...

What beautiful princesses you have! I love that toothless grin! My 7yo has a toothless grin so she will again someday...rofl

You have a gorgeous family!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.