Wednesday, July 27, 2005

*News Flash: Cool Down Expected*

Yes, we are excited it will only be 95 degrees tomorrow with 80% humidity tomorrow!!

It has been miserable around here the last few days. It has not stopped my girls' desire to be outside, but too bad, I am not going to hang out roasting in the heat to watch them play. They have free reign in the backyard, but no, "That is boring."

Today, when I dropped MB off at her day camp the only spot I could find was in the sun. When I turned on the car to leave, my temperature gauge would not even register. After driving a little while it finally showed 107 degrees.

And yet I was surprised when my hubby was not excited when I called him today to tell him that we would having a cookout with his sister and nephews this evening. Yes, my husband does the grilling.

Peace,

Amy

1 comment:

another lisa said...

Wow! Even up here in Canada it has been incredibly hot for weeks with no end in sight... plus we get awful humidity... with no breeze. Hope you keep staying cool!

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.