Friday, July 29, 2005

HI !

I feel so bad that I have not been on-line very much often. I have taken the majority of my computer time to do the projects that I have for my job. It is going well and the more I can turn around the more I can make. I try not to stay on the computer much longer than I did in the past so that my schedule with the girls and house remains the same. And there are just not enough hours to do everything, no matter how much I imagine it in my mind.

I do miss the goof-off time, but the exchange in the long-term plan will be well worth it. And at this point it is temporary, I don't know how long but I know that I am not in it forever.

Also there just has not been very much exciting happening around here. The girls are still learning and MB and I still focus for about on hour a day on certain subjects. But we have been wrapping up this week in preparation for MB's trip. We will not resume 'school' again until August 29.

This week MB had her cooking day camp and had a lot of fun at it. I think it was neat for her, although most of the kid-friendly foods they made contained peanut butter, and while she is not allergic to it she has never liked it. So she did a lot of cooking and not alot of eating. K, EM and I enjoyed the hours together.


Still spending sometime trying to decide on next years activities. This week I registered MB and K for gymnastics. This will be MB's 3rd year and K's first. I signed up for the homeschool class which offered me two benefits: less cost, and K and MB can take it at the same time!! I have also found swim lessons in October for the girls that they can each take a class at the same time! I have been very, very lucky so far.

I am also waiting on information about Daisy Scouts and a Magic Schoolbus science class. And next month I will be able to talk to our friend about introduction to music and piano lessons. That I believe is about enough for MB to start the year off.

I will be checking in off and on, and when anything interesting actually happens I might write about it :)

Peace,

Amy

No comments:

A family of six living and learning. You might catch us outside in the mud or working on crafts. We always seem to be on the go, come on and join us.